Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great Customer Service!

Why yes, great customer service does exist! Believe it or not.

Usually people only post customer service horror stories to the web. In this case, I want to call out a company with GREAT customer service.

Several years ago, I got a Corsair 1 GB USB Flash Drive - it was expensive when I got it - but it was awesome.

I kept it on my key chain, dragging it around every day. At some point along the way, I lost the cap to the drive. I sent them an e-mail asking if I could get a new cap, and they just mailed one out, no questions asked, free of charge.

Then, about 3 weeks ago, my drive died. Well, mostly died, anyway. It would only work if you flexed the case _just_ right, and held pressure on it in certain spots. Obviously, something had come loose from the circuit board.

I sent them an e-mail. They immediately issued an RMA, sent me the address to mail the drive to. I mailed in the drive, and they shipped me back a brand new, 8 GB replacement drive.

Yes - not only, did they replace my several year old, well used and now broken USB drive with no hassle - they upgraded it from a 1 GB to 8 GB. And all that I had to pay was the shipping to return the old drive.

If your thinking in investing in a modern large and expensive USB drive, I highly recommend Corsair - they will take care of you if anything goes wrong with your investment.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]